Skip to main content

Search results

“measurement worksheets kindergarten” worksheets and activities

45 results
Showing results for “measurement worksheets” in Grade K.
Interactive
Geometric Measurement Word Search game for grades K to 8
Grades K–8

Geometric Measurement Word Search

vocabulary · K.MD.A.2+5

$1.50
Interactive
Measurement Math Word Search game for grades K to 8
Grades K–8

Measurement Math Word Search

vocabulary · K.MD.A.1+5

$1.50
Worksheet
Measuring Height: Popsicles worksheet for grades K to 1
Grades K–1

Measuring Height: Popsicles

measurement · CCSS 1.MD.A.2+1

$1.50
Worksheet
Measuring Height: Rockets worksheet for grades K to 1
Grades K–1

Measuring Height: Rockets

measurement · CCSS 1.MD.A.2+1

$1.50
Worksheet
Measuring Height: Sunflowers worksheet for grades K to 1
Grades K–1

Measuring Height: Sunflowers

measurement · CCSS 1.MD.A.2+1

$1.50
Worksheet
Measuring Height: Giraffes worksheet for grades K to 1
Grades K–1

Measuring Height: Giraffes

measurement · CCSS 1.MD.A.2+1

$1.50
Unlock more from Workybooks
Unlimited
$29.99/yr$49.99
  • All 10,000+ resources
  • Unlimited downloads
  • Cancel anytime
Or pay as you goFrom $1.50
See all plans

40% off until Oct 31

Worksheet
Measuring American Monuments worksheet for grades K to 4
Grades K–4

Measuring American Monuments

us history · 2.MD.A.1

$1.50
Passage
Playground Puddles reading passage for grades K to 2
Grades K–2

Playground Puddles

reading literature

Free
Worksheet
Describe Measurable Attributes worksheet for kindergarten
Kindergarten

Describe Measurable Attributes

measurement · K.MD.A.1

Free
Worksheet
Describing Objects 3 worksheet for kindergarten
Kindergarten

Describing Objects 3

measurement · K.MD.A.3

$1.50
Worksheet
Describing Objects in Maths worksheet for kindergarten
Kindergarten

Describing Objects in Maths

measurement · K.MD.A.2

$1.50
Worksheet
Describe and Compare Attributes worksheet for kindergarten
Kindergarten

Describe and Compare Attributes

measurement · K.MD.A.2

Free
Worksheet
Describing and Comparing Attributes worksheet for kindergarten
Kindergarten

Describing and Comparing Attributes

measurement · K.MD.A.3

$1.50
Unlock more from Workybooks
Unlimited
$29.99/yr$49.99
  • All 10,000+ resources
  • Unlimited downloads
  • Cancel anytime
Or pay as you goFrom $1.50
See all plans

40% off until Oct 31

Worksheet
Addition worksheet for kindergarten
Kindergarten

Addition

measurement · K.CC.4+2

$1.50
Worksheet
Describing and Comparing Measurable Attributes worksheet for kindergarten
Kindergarten

Describing and Comparing Measurable Attributes

measurement · K.MD.A.4

$1.50
Worksheet
I Spy Flowers worksheet for kindergarten
Kindergarten

I Spy Flowers

measurement · K.CC.4+2

$1.50
Worksheet
Underwater I Spy Adventure worksheet for kindergarten
Kindergarten

Underwater I Spy Adventure

measurement · K.CC.4+2

$1.50
Worksheet
I Spy Candles—Critical Thinking worksheet for kindergarten
Kindergarten

I Spy Candles—Critical Thinking

measurement · K.CC.4+2

Free
Worksheet
Counting Collections | Attributes worksheet for kindergarten
Kindergarten

Counting Collections | Attributes

measurement · K.MD.B.3

Free
Worksheet
Counting Collections | Attributes 3 worksheet for kindergarten
Kindergarten

Counting Collections | Attributes 3

measurement · K.MD.B.5

$1.50
Unlock more from Workybooks
Unlimited
$29.99/yr$49.99
  • All 10,000+ resources
  • Unlimited downloads
  • Cancel anytime
Or pay as you goFrom $1.50
See all plans

40% off until Oct 31

Worksheet
Measure the Mighty Dinosaurs worksheet for kindergarten
Kindergarten

Measure the Mighty Dinosaurs

measurement · K.MD.A.2

$1.50
Worksheet
Counting Collections | Attributes 2 worksheet for kindergarten
Kindergarten

Counting Collections | Attributes 2

measurement · K.MD.B.4

$1.50
Worksheet
I Spy Halloween worksheet for kindergarten
Kindergarten

I Spy Halloween

measurement · K.CC.4+2

Free
Passage
The Weather Station reading passage for grades K to 2
Grades K–2

The Weather Station

weather and climate

Free
Worksheet
I Spy Sports worksheet for kindergarten
Kindergarten

I Spy Sports

measurement · K.CC.4+2

$1.50
Worksheet
Blooming Sizes in the Garden worksheet for kindergarten
Kindergarten

Blooming Sizes in the Garden

measurement · K.MD.A.2

$1.50
Worksheet
I Spy Outer Space worksheet for kindergarten
Kindergarten

I Spy Outer Space

measurement · K.CC.4+2

$1.50
Unlock more from Workybooks
Unlimited
$29.99/yr$49.99
  • All 10,000+ resources
  • Unlimited downloads
  • Cancel anytime
Or pay as you goFrom $1.50
See all plans

40% off until Oct 31

Worksheet
I Spy Butterflies—Counting worksheet for kindergarten
Kindergarten

I Spy Butterflies—Counting

measurement · K.CC.4+2

$1.50
Worksheet
I Spy Bugs—Critical Thinking worksheet for kindergarten
Kindergarten

I Spy Bugs—Critical Thinking

measurement · K.CC.4+2

$1.50
Worksheet
I Spy Underwater worksheet for kindergarten
Kindergarten

I Spy Underwater

measurement · K.CC.4+2

$1.50
Worksheet
I Spy Farm Animals worksheet for kindergarten
Kindergarten

I Spy Farm Animals

measurement · K.CC.4+2

Free
Worksheet
I Spy Balloons—Critical Thinking worksheet for kindergarten
Kindergarten

I Spy Balloons—Critical Thinking

measurement · K.CC.4+2

Free
Worksheet
I Spy Birthday—Critical Thinking worksheet for kindergarten
Kindergarten

I Spy Birthday—Critical Thinking

measurement · K.CC.4+2

Free
Interactive
Second Grade Math Word Search game for grades K to 8
Grades K–8

Second Grade Math Word Search

vocabulary · 2.OA.B.2+5

$1.50
Unlock more from Workybooks
Unlimited
$29.99/yr$49.99
  • All 10,000+ resources
  • Unlimited downloads
  • Cancel anytime
Or pay as you goFrom $1.50
See all plans

40% off until Oct 31

Interactive
Fourth Grade Math Word Search game for grades K to 8
Grades K–8

Fourth Grade Math Word Search

vocabulary · 4.OA.A.1+5

$1.50
Interactive
Third Grade Math Vocabulary Word Search game for grades K to 8
Grades K–8

Third Grade Math Vocabulary Word Search

vocabulary · 3.OA.A.1+5

$1.50
Interactive
Fourth Grade Math Vocabulary Word Search game for grades K to 8
Grades K–8

Fourth Grade Math Vocabulary Word Search

vocabulary · 4.OA.A.3+5

$1.50
Interactive
First Grade Math Vocabulary Word Search game for grades K to 8
Grades K–8

First Grade Math Vocabulary Word Search

vocabulary · 1.OA.A.1+5

$1.50
Interactive
Second Grade Math Vocabulary Word Search game for grades K to 8
Grades K–8

Second Grade Math Vocabulary Word Search

vocabulary · 2.OA.B.2+5

$1.50
Interactive
Weather Tools Word Search game for grades K to 8
Grades K–8

Weather Tools Word Search

vocabulary · L.K.5.A+5

$1.50
Worksheet
How to Read Weather Data worksheet for grades K to 5
Grades K–5

How to Read Weather Data

weather and climate · NGSS K-ESS2-1

$1.50
Unlock more from Workybooks
Unlimited
$29.99/yr$49.99
  • All 10,000+ resources
  • Unlimited downloads
  • Cancel anytime
Or pay as you goFrom $1.50
See all plans

40% off until Oct 31

Passage
School Garden Fix reading passage for grades K to 2
Grades K–2

School Garden Fix

reading literature

Free
Passage
Sam’s Temperature Track reading passage for grades K to 2
Grades K–2

Sam’s Temperature Track

weather and climate · ESS2-1+1

$1.50
Interactive
Third Grade Math Word Search game for grades K to 8
Grades K–8

Third Grade Math Word Search

vocabulary · 3.OA.A.1+5

$1.50
Interactive
Temperature and Precipitation Word Search game for grades K to 8
Grades K–8

Temperature and Precipitation Word Search

vocabulary · L.K.5.C+5

$1.50

Get more from Workybooks

Three ways to use Workybooks — pick what fits.

Start free
$0
No credit card required
  • Access to limited resources
  • 1 download & 1 Instant Assign by code per day
  • 30-day assignment history
Create a free account
Pay as you go
From $1.50
Per resource, one-time
  • Download and keep forever
  • Online access while account is active
  • No subscription, no auto-renew
Open any resource and click Buy.
Best value
Unlock everything
$49.99$29.99 / year
Fall sale • 40% off until Oct 31
Renews at $49.99/year.
All 10,000+ resources, unlimited use
  • Download any worksheet, reader or printable
  • Play every game and assign to classrooms
  • Cancel anytime
Start unlimited access
Cancel anytime · Trusted by 30,000+ teachers
Copyright © 2026 Workybooks Classroom. Made with ♥ in California.